Logan Techstars Social Impact Startup Weekend
Friday, November 22 - 24, 2019
Friday, November 22 - 24, 2019
Event starts at 6:00 pm
31 Mary St
Your idea in 54 hours
Techstars Startup Weekend is the place to look for a team, create a prototype of your idea, validate your business idea, and receive feedback from experienced entrepreneurs, all in one weekend.
What do you need to bring?
Lots of energy! You'll pitch your own idea or listen to others, then vote on the most interesting ideas and form teams with diverse skill sets. You can come with friends, but you’ll get the full experience if you participate in separate teams. Remember, it’s all about the team.
Your idea should be something you have not previously worked on. The idea you pitch and the problem you set out to solve can span social, educational, financial, environmental, or other issues. Over the course of the weekend you'll be challenged to create a prototype of your MVP, or minimum viable product, that fits the needs of your target customer. You'll get feedback, iterate, and likely pivot your approach entirely! Important: You cannot have worked previously on your idea.
Techstars Startup Weekend is a full weekend long experience. Your ticket includes:
- 5 full (and delicious) meals over the course of the weekend
- Benefits and discounts from our global partners
- One-on-one time with amazing mentors
- A new network of developers, designers, and entrepreneurs eager, like you, to change the world.
- All the internet and coffee you can consume.
Watch the video below to see what you can expect, and if you’re feeling inspired click on the “Buy Ticket” button now!
Still have questions, feel free to reach us at email@example.com
Don’t wait any longer and join the Techstars Startup Weekend movement!
No talk, all action!
Friday November 22nd
Saturday November 23rd
Sunday November 24th
There is no better feeling than walking through a street in Brisbane, Sydney, Cairns or Darwin and seeing people using products that I’ve hard a part in creating.
I have 25 years specialising in business transformation strategy through branding, communications, marketing, all with a layer of digital and creative innovation.
Coaches and Mentors
It is rare to find a startup that doesn’t have a unique business proposition. It is unfortunately common to watch startups fail to position their business in the correct light, and to the appropriate audience.
I use my 20+ year of marketing experience combined with my experience as a founder of three Startups to help fellow founders discover and develop the optimal marketing solution for their business.
You might call me a growth hacker or a part-time CMO, but whatever name you give it, I create marketing strategies for Startups
• Highly developed communication and influencing skills with a proven track record in portfolio, program, and project management.
• Strong strategic management capabilities with highly developed analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to develop and drive innovative solutions.
• Highly organised with a keen attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities to ensure that deadlines are met.
• Ability to engage and develop staff with a focus on optimising team performance and driving stronger team and individual results
• Collaborative, approachable and flexible individual with a strong focus on customer service and commitment to ethical business practices.
Techstars Startup Weekend Australia is 100% led by volunteer community leaders.
Learn how to get involved here
We haven't written any posts yet. Stay tuned!