Curious as to what you'll get from Townsville Startup Weekend 2015?
This post originally appeared on blog.up.co
If you're curious about what you'll get out of the Townsville Startup Weekend 2015, here's a few things to get you thinking:
- Free domain name for a year from Pop.co
- $300 credit for use on Google Cloud Platform
- A year's subscription to training and education for web professionals, worth $99, thanks to SitePoint!
- An annual pro subscription to the programming productivity suite, worth up to $150, thanks to WakaTime!
- An annual Blinkist Premium subscription, featuring best-selling non-fiction books distilled down into just 15 minute packs, worth over to $110!
- Startup focussed eBook from O'Reilly Media
- Mentoring sessions with prominent local experts
- Exclusive blue Townsville Startup Weekend T-Shirt!
- All meals, drinks and snacks across the weekend, from Friday evening until Sunday afternoon.
- ... plus more to come ...
Oh and don't forget this one, it's kind of a big deal so we'll write it in bold:
- Walk away from the Startup Weekend having met co-founders and built a real-life startup!
If you get in now, you'll score all of the above for just $75 as an early bird registration or Uni student. If you're a high school student, you're in for just $50 -- ping us at firstname.lastname@example.org with why you'd like to be there and we'll send you back a special discount code!
If you miss out on early bird registration, don't fret. $99 is unbelievable value for everything you'll get out of the weekend.
Don't miss your chance, though: register now!