Get Ready for Startup Weekend (with Introwise)
This post originally appeared on blog.up.co
Dear Wonder Women of Vienna! We thought we might as well let you know that for this Startup Weekend, we've partnered with Introwise to help you get the most out of the 3 days of the event. Introwise SWW page is a single place where you can connect with other participants, organizers and mentors before, during and after the event. You can see other participants' skills, discuss project ideas and find teammates, even before coming to the hackathon.
Here are the 3 steps to use Introwise wisely:
- Join the SWW event page and fill your interests.
- Once you're in, explore other people's Group Chats (we call them Circles) and join anything that interests you.
- Create your own Circle - pitch your idea to get feedback, new ideas, to find teammates.
That's it! In no time you'll be connected in conversations with people who shared your interests.
During the event:
- Check out mentors tab to see who's available and request help from them.
- Turn on instant push or email notifications not to miss important messages.
After the event:
Use Introwise SWW page to follow up with the people in conversation or find their contacts to reach out directly. It is your community that stays with you!
Introwise is a woman-led startup helping people make meaningful connections, be it offline at events or online in communities. The people behind it are no strangers to Vienna too, as they've graduated from the Female Founders Grow F program in Vienna in June 2019. Join Introwise SWW page and say hi to the founders - Genia and Denis!