Monday, February 23 - May 2, 2015
Monday, February 23 - May 2, 2015
Program starts at 5:30 pm
1, Place Ville Marie
Suite 4000 (40th floor)
Applications have closed
Startup Next is the #1 startup pre-acceleration program in the world
Startup Next has helped dozens of startups get into top accelerators and raise millions of dollars in seed funding. Startup Next will get your team focused on the progress needed to stand out from others applying through our framework of top-quality mentorship, content, and referrals to accelerators or investors. See our success stories and case studies.
The program consists of 3 hour weekly sessions for 5 weeks. While 5 weeks is short, we go above and beyond after the program to continue helping our alumni. Check out the session breakdown and post-program value adds.
What happens after Startup Next?
- Silicon Valley Trip: The top Startup Next teams will be nominated, judged, and selected following the program to participate in a multi-day experience in Silicon Valley. Trip includes: pitching investors and learning from the top founders in the Valley on how to build startups.
- Accelerator and Investor Introductions: Startups who are recognized as 'investor-ready' will get access to introductions from Startup Next to a network of accelerators and investors who have partnered with us in search of quality deal flow.
- This program does not take any equity
- There is a program fee of $300 per team member. Teams will only need to make a payment only after being accepted into the program
- The program fee helps us cover the local logistics and support of volunteer mentors & facilitators.
- Teams should have at least two co-founders with complementary skills (ideally technical and business)
- Startups must be working on a technology-enabled idea
- Some proof of an MVP is needed as teams should be at more than just the idea stage
- Some level of traction (users, revenue, LOIs, etc) already seen
- Teams must fully complete the application and submit a video introducing their startup
If you have questions, check out our FAQs to understand whether Startup Next is a good fit for you.
To view the companies selected for the Winter 2015 Silicon Valley First Look Forum in partnership with the Google, Techstars and the Global Accelerator Network, visit:
Monday February 23rd
Monday March 2nd
Monday March 9th
Monday March 16th
Monday March 23rd
Monday March 30th
Monday April 6th
Thursday April 30th
Saturday May 2nd
Maryse est directrice régionale de Futurpreneur. Maryse développe des relations avec les acteurs de l’écosystème entrepreneurial pour rejoindre les valeurs et la mission de Futurpreneur Canada. Maryse est membre du conseil d’administration de la Corporation d’employabilité et de développement économique communautaire (CEDEC.
Speakers and Mentors
David siège sur le conseil d'administration de BusBud, TrackTik, Woozworld et Chronogolf et agit en tant que conseiller pour les entreprises VarageSale, Crew.co et Crowdbase. Il est notamment reconnu pour son expertise en logociel, commerce electronique et transactions digitales.
I'm strongly attached to Montreal and believe in its capacity to generate leading tech companies. Putting this into concrete actions with Interaction Ventures and mentorship at both FounderFuel and The Founder Institute.
A top-rated global keynote speaker and workshop leader, Bob travels the world training corporate and startup innovators alike.
Program Sponsors and Partners
The Startup Next Montreal team is grateful for the support of local community partners without whom this event would not be possible.
Learn how to become a sponsor here.