Ready for Global Entrepreneurship Week 2016?
This post originally appeared on blog.up.co
Startup Weekend Copenhagen will be back
We are looking for great people who want to be part of the journey with Startup Weekend in Copenhagen; people who believe in the community and the idea of paying back or forwards. You have a keen interest in startups and want to help future startups take off, connect with fellow entrepreneurs and give attendees a great weekend experience.
In Fall of 2016, we will add another amazing chapter to the Startup Weekend Book of Copenhagen.
As a person, you are:
- A quick learner.
- Open for new concepts and ideas.
- Committed to success.
- A do’er more than a talker.
- A strong do’er, ideally you have some experience with events.
- Social media fanatic, you love being on social media and make new connections.
- Graphic designer, mad skillz and want to show them off with a global brand, this is your playground.
- Photographer, you got the fastest fingers and can snap pictures in no time, while you have the aim for the memorable photo.
- Community engager, you love talking to people and you can charm your way into the hearts and minds of many.
Send us a line about why you want to join and let’s talk.