#CphSW Challenge together with SDC
This post originally appeared on blog.up.co
This is part of our challenges for the upcoming Startup Weekend. This challenge is provided by SDC. They will also be present during the weekend as mentor on Saturday, so the teams has a chance to talk about solutions and ideas.
FAMILY BANKING SERVICE CONCEPT
As one very known man said: ”People need banking, but they don’t need banks”. This is right now becoming reality for many banks, so what can we do? We still have to have money to pay bills and buy goods. Many families are facing the same challenges in their daily life as they wish to fulfil their dreams of being married, going on vacation, saving for a specific thing and a lot of other dreams.
- How can we make one or more unique concepts for the next generation of families?
- How will the future families look like and how will they use the banks?
- How can we use technology to help the future families in their daily nancial life?
- You have to consider that the trend is that more and more people don’t want to own things.
- You have to be aware of the growing use of social media as part of the concept.
- You might also consider whether you, in your solution, can integrate one or more of the following value adds: