Techstars Startup Weekend Media MEGA Copenhagen #CphSW
Friday, November 17 - 19, 2017
Friday, November 17 - 19, 2017
Event starts at 6:30 pm
PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW STARTMEGA.COM PAGE TO CLAIM YOUR TICKET!
Rethinink Media of Tomorrow
Do you have an idea of how to deliver our sports, music, news, movies, TV, and gaming in a more meaningful and engaging way? Or maybe these industries could benefit from today’s technology? Join us in developing new and fresh ideas centered around the viewing and creation of our Media.
What is Startup Weekend?Have you ever seen a new product, app, or business and thought to yourself, "that was my idea a few years ago"? If you have, that means you did not have a process for taking that idea from concept to creation.
Startup Weekend is your chance to learn how to take any idea from concept to creation within a matter of days! Whether you are looking to...
- get introduced to the world of startups and entrepreneurship,
- learn the process for going from concept to creation,
- meet experienced, talented, and passionate entrepreneurs,
- join or build an all-star team,
- learn and practice new skills to take back to your job, or
- take your own idea from concept to creation
What is the concept behind Mega?We`re going big! We believe that meeting inspiring people and creating a kick-ass network is one of the most valuable part of any Startup Weekends. Therefore we decided to organise the biggest Startup Weekend in Europe to make sure that all of our participants will have an extraordinary experience.
Imagine it like 4 parallel Startup Weekends ran at the same venue. Each tracks will have their own topics (Smart, Health, Media, Services) and their own Facilitators. There will be space for 80-120 participants in each Tracks, and we`ll make sure that you will have the chance to meet participants from other tracks.
Who is Startup Weekend For?It doesn't matter what you do or where you come from, Startup Weekend is designed as an inclusive event and program that brings all sorts of people together including
- aspiring & experienced entrepreneurs,
- developers and other tech-related professionals,
- designers of all types,
- non-technical talent (i.e. business, sales, healthcare, finance, legal, etc.),
- students from universities and even high schools,
- professionals looking to switch careers or build new skills,
- passionate visionaries, and many more!
Your ticket includes:- Access to the full weekend-long event
- Opportunity to pitch your idea on Friday night- Mentoring
- 7 Tasty meals, snacks and refreshments all weekend
- All-star judges panel
- Membership in the Startup Weekend Community (>200K alumni),
- A process for taking any idea from concept to creation in a matter of days
- New awesome friends and connections!
Do I need to come with an idea?If you have an idea for a startup, then great! We hope you pitch for the weekend. If you don't have an idea, that's quite all right! Come and spend the weekend, listen to the ideas being pitched, and see if something strikes your interest! The weekend is all about learning about the startup ideation process and from your peers. If you have more questions, please feel free to reach us out.
Are you excited yet?We`re looking so much forward to meet you in November and to experience the biggest Hackathon in Denmark ever. It will be simply an amazing!
Friday November 17th
Saturday November 18th
Sunday November 19th
Coaches and Mentors
Event Sponsors, and Partners
The Techstars Startup Weekend Media MEGA Copenhagen #CphSW team is grateful for the support of local community partners without whom this event would not be possible.
Learn how to become a sponsor here.
Techstars Startup Weekend Copenhagen is 100% led by volunteer community leaders.
Learn how to get involved here
We haven't written any posts yet. Stay tuned!