Startup Weekend Fintech Copenhagen #CPHSW
Friday, March 4 - 6, 2016
Friday, March 4 - 6, 2016
Event starts at 4:30 pm
Applebys Plads 5
Startup Weekend Finance Copenhagen 2016
[VIDEO] CPHSW Fintech March 2016 3rd Edition - Copenhagen Startup Weekend
Watch the VIDEO HERE!
#CPHSW IS SOLD OUT IN A RECORD TIME!
All 80 tickets are gone a month before we kick off! We are also happy to announce that we got a very diverse participants for the weekend:
- Designers and Developers - 45%
- Financial professionals - 24%
- Non-technical - 31%
[PDF] Copenhagen Startup Weekend FinTech - March 2016
54 hours packed with entrepreneurial minds and focus on FinTech.
Are you a developer, designer or business person and does disrupting finance sounds like fun?
GREAT NEWS! We have put together a great weekend for you. You don't need to have a background in finance and it's not obligatory to pitch an idea on Friday evening. That's why we have mentors for you coming on Saturday to help you with an idea and give you an input on your concept. What you need to have is a desire to learn, time to be present throughout the weekend and be willing to meet new people :)
Join other enthusiast for a weekend of networking, learning, mentoring and lot of great experiences.
FinTech in Nordics is booming more than ever today. Back in 2012 Copenhagen was the first city to host a Startup Weekend Finance. In May 2015 we had another great chapter of SW Copenhagen Finance. Take a look of how intensive weekends are and how much fun we had at SW Finance CPH 2015. [VIDEO]
Check out if your friends are joining for the workshop as well! Event will be held in English.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter @cphSW and Instagram @cphsw
Follow #CPHSW hashtag on Twitter for latest SW Finance updates during the event!
SOLD OUT! Early Bird - 250 DKK (Until February 8th) Limited amount! SOLD OUT!
What is included?
- The proven Startup Weekend experience
- An awesome and unique Startup Weekend T-shirt
- 7 meals and snacks throughout the weekend
- A lot of drinks for the entire weekend
- Free .co domain
- A chance to win awesome prizes (see below)
Don't have time to participate? Join us on Sunday for the final pitches with dinner included: 100 DKK [Sunday Guest Tickets] We are starting at 17:00.
The Schedule (4-6 March 2016)
Here’s what will happen during a Startup Weekend Finance CPH:
Day 1: Meet, Pitch & Team Up
- Dinner & Networking – Get to know your new friends. Meet the people you’ll
be working with.
- 60 Seconds to Pitch – Got an idea? You’ve got 1 minute to pitch in front of the
- Choose Your Project – From the top projects – Choose which one you’ll work on
over the weekend.
- Build a Team – Whether it’s your idea or someone else’s you’ll create a
cross-functional team to work with over the weekend.
Day 2: Learn & Work
- Learn from the Best – Local mentors will be coming in throughout the event to
coach you through the hard problems.
- Get to Work – We’ve got the resources and support in place to make things
happen in a short period of time. You’ll be responsible for everything from
finding customers to building your product. We’ll be there to help when you
Day 3: Present, Network and Celebrate
- Present in Front of Panel Judges – You will have 5 minutes to present the
product or service you built to the crowd and a panel of experts.
- Celebrate – Watch other teams present and celebrate all the work you’ve done. Get the opportunity to talk to judges and mingle with mentors.
Have more questions? Feel free to read Startup Weekend Attendee FAQ for questions related before, during and after the event.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward seeing you!
Friday March 4th
Saturday March 5th
Sunday March 6th
Coaches and Mentors
Christian U. Weiss Bruhn
Attorney-at-law, LL.M. @ Kromann Reumert
Event Sponsors, and Partners
The Startup Weekend Fintech Copenhagen #CPHSW team is grateful for the support of local community partners without whom this event would not be possible.
Learn how to become a sponsor here.
Copenhagen Fintech Innovation and Research (CFIR) is a non-profit association open to companies and organisations with interests within the finance IT area. CFIR develops research, innovation and education within financial technology.
Techstars Startup Weekend Copenhagen is 100% led by volunteer community leaders.
Learn how to get involved here