What not to pitch at Startup Weekend Oresund…
This post originally appeared on blog.up.co
The no-no list:
- An app that helps you navigate events
- An app that helps you find events relevant to you!
- An app that helps two people share contact info!
- A consumer app that has anything to do with piggybacking FB or Twitter for more than 50% of its value add.
- An app that aggregates photos
- An app that prints photos
- An app that has to do with beating craigslist.
- An app to meet people
- An app to source local food/meat
- An app for group chat
- An app for food discovery
- An app for skill-share or group volunteering