Join the Alexandrian Beaker Bunch
This post originally appeared on blog.up.co
Interested in being more involved with Startup Weekend Alexandria Team “SWAT”? Good news! We’re rolling out SWAT Volunteer Application for the upcoming Startup Weekend Alexandria event, but we want to get you on the list if you would like to start your journey as a Startup Weekend volunteer. Fill out this form http://bit.ly/SWAT2013 and we’ll get in touch with more info on how we can work together can jumpstart next Startup Weekend Event in Alexandria on September 2013.
Startup Weekend is a global network of passionate leaders and entrepreneurs on a mission to inspire, educate, and empower individuals, teams and communities. Come share ideas, form teams, and launch startups. Join us by filling this form http://bit.ly/SWAT2013 and Apply to one of the following teams:
- Operations Team: Responsible for Logistics, Venue Setup & helping in overall Project management.
- Marketing Team: Responsible for Social Media, Promotional Outreach, & Follow up. Helping in Branding & Promoting Startup Weekend Alexandria through our social media channels, campaigns, blog, promotional materials, media coverage and community partnerships.
- Technical Team: Helping website management, web applications development, network installation and troubleshooting and all IT related fields.Responsible for Website, Documentation Management, Community Outreach, Technical Logistics.
- Design Team: Responsible for Community Outreach & works closely with Project Manage for event level awesomeness. Helping in graphic designs and promotional art work that are creative and unique.
- Finance Team: Responsible for Event Budgeting & Fund Raising. Helping with all our financial needs through conducting the whole sponsorship process which includes contacting sponsors, working on agreements and following up.
Apply NOW: http://bit.ly/SWAT2013
Deadline: Thursday, May 2nd, 2013.