Startup Weekend RUHR
Friday, June 1 - 3, 2018
Friday, June 1 - 3, 2018
Event starts at 6:00 pm
Lensing-Carrée Conference Center
Startup Weekend RUHR – Startup in 54 hours
3 Days – 54 Hours Collaborative working on business ideas is focused during the weekend.The aim of the event is to develop a complete founding concept in just 54 hours during different work periods and by means of entrepreneurial methods.
60 Seconds At the beginning, every participant has the opportunity to present his/her idea in form of a 60-second pitch. The only restriction is that there is no preceding work on the realization of this specific idea. Following, the attendees come together in smaller groups to develop the chosen concepts.
Know-how Startup Weekend Ruhr connects Students interested in founding, employees and entrepreneurs from different disciplines (e.g. designers, developers, economist and industry specialists). Experienced entrepreneurs, specialists and mentors are supporting the teams to take their ideas further and review the marketability.
Presentation At the end of the weekend the teams are presenting their foundation concept in front of an expert jury, consisting of representatives of economy and science. The best presentations will be prized.
What You Can Expect
- Pleasant working atmosphere in the Lensing-Carrée Conference Center
- Insights in exciting business ideas
- Developing a business model with the Business Model Canvas
- Coaching from successful entrepreneurs
- Networking with like-minded people from different disciplines
- Creation of an initial prototype with immediate feedback
The tickets for the Startup Weekend RUHR can be acquired through Eventbrite. The participation fee includes meals, drinks, etc. Startup Weekend RUHR provides all the work materials and offer you an ideal working environment in the Lensing-Carrée Conference Center.
Das Startup Weekend RUHR ist ein dreitägiges Event im Rahmen der Google Startup Weekends, das die Entrepreneure von morgen bei der Entwicklung einer Geschäftsidee unterstützt. Die Teilnahme erfordert keine bereits bestehende Geschäftsidee!
- eine optimale Arbeitsatmosphäre im Lensing-Carrée Conference Center
- Einblicke in spannende Geschäftsideen
- Entwicklung eines Geschäftsmodells mit dem Business Model Canvas
- Coaching durch erfolgreiche Unternehmer
- Aufbau eines Netzwerks aus gründungsinteressierten Personen verschiedener Fachbereiche
- Entwicklung eines ersten Prototypen und direktes Feedback
Friday June 1st
Saturday June 2nd
Sunday June 3rd
Coaches and Mentors
Projekt- und Business Development Manager
Event Sponsors, and Partners
The Startup Weekend RUHR team is grateful for the support of local community partners without whom this event would not be possible.
Learn how to become a sponsor here.
Techstars Startup Weekend Dortmund is 100% led by volunteer community leaders.
Learn how to get involved here