Techstars Startup Weekend Delhi 2019
Friday, April 12 - 14, 2019
Friday, April 12 - 14, 2019
Event starts at 5:00 pm
3rd Floor, DLF City Centre Mall
Build an amazing startup in Delhi, amid experienced mentors and judges, all in an unforgettable 54 hours!
WhereSupreme Cowork, New Delhi
Google Maps Location -
WhenFriday, 12th April 2019, 6 PM Onwards
How to Attend
- Book a ticket through
- The event pass includes :-
- Food and drinks for the weekend
- Awesome opportunity to network with experienced mentors, judges, investors, and more.
- Opportunity to get FUNDED and MENTORED
- Exclusive discounted startup services to kickstart your venture
Who can AttendAnyone and everyone interested in jumping on the startup bandwagon, launching their own venture or joining a new venture team, and willing to network and form valuable connections.
Here's how it goes-
- The participants (you) have 60 seconds to make a pitch (optional)
- All the pitches are whittled down to the top ideas
- Teams form around the ideas and work over the course of the weekend to develop prototypes, conduct research and create pitches.
- A community of experienced mentors and coaches are available on Saturday and Sunday to assist the teams with their product development, marketing strategies, presentation and more.
- The weekend culminates with presentations in front of an audience of judges and potential investors.
BUY TICKETS HERE - bit.ly/startupweekenddelhi
Call - 7290076757
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
What You’ll Get Out of the Event:
- An exclusive .co domain including the hosting for a year- FREE!
- $3000 worth Google Cloud Platform credits to build mobile and web apps.
- Exclusive Startup Weekend goodies and SWAGS.
- Official Startup Weekend Certificate!
- Coffee, Snacks-available all day to power up your brain.
- Unlimited gourmet buffet food over the course of the weekend (that's 7 meals!)
- 'Startup Weekend Delhi' Title Winner
- Free Co-working space for 3 MONTHS by Supreme Cowork
- Investors Connect and Funding from various Angel & VC Firms
- Free Company Registration, GST Consultancy and GST Registration!
Friday April 12th
Saturday April 13th
Sunday April 14th
He last led India operations of Canaan Partners, a premier US based venture capital firm. Earlier, he cofounded JobsAhead.com that was acquired by Monster.com. Alok is a computer science graduate from IIT Delhi, and completed his MS and Management of Technology programs from UC Berkeley.
Pallav is an angel investor in technology startups Crownit, Unirow inc.
He is a BTech from IIT Kanpur and his company Broex has been described as "the largest network of real estate brokers in India" in an article in Business Standard.
Being featured in Business World 40 under 40, Akshat has 10+ years of cross-sectional experience of setting up and managing data-driven businesses, along with professional experiences with industry majors like Oracle, IBM, SAP and TransUnion.
In addition, he has also co-founded 2 other digital portals, and was acknowledged one of the Top 15 Young Entrepreneurs in India by BusinessWorld. His key areas of interest are Data analytics and Product Development & Design.
Coaches and Mentors
He is a startup evangelist and extremely passionate about revenue generating product startups solving real problems for Consumers and Small Businesses.
- the Traviate iniative to promote travel entrepreneurship
- Quizonation.com to make quizzing fun online
- IEEE Programmers League
Director, Tie Delhi-NCR
Product Head, The Luxury Closet
He is on the Board of 4 companies and has exited from 3 investments and 5 have raised follow on rounds. He’s also a Charter member at TiE, part of the founding team at TiE - New York in 1998, and an active member with Mumbai Angels and IAN - the Indian Angel Network.
He holds 50 Limca Book Records and 4 World Records for being The Fastest Human Calculator. Founder and CEO of 3 companies, he has been invited by various global institutions to share “how to amplify human brain’s efficiency”.
Event Sponsors, and Partners
The Techstars Startup Weekend Delhi 2019 team is grateful for the support of local community partners without whom this event would not be possible.
Learn how to become a sponsor here.
Supreme Cowork is a professional Coworking Space located in North Delhi, offering business professionals, freelancers, entrepreneurs and small business owners an amazing place to work.
Outreach & Ecosystem
Techstars Startup Weekend Delhi is 100% led by volunteer community leaders.
Learn how to get involved here
We haven't written any posts yet. Stay tuned!