How to get to Cork and where to stay for #swCork
This post originally appeared on blog.up.co
This year swCork is on in Cork City Hall, which is a pretty amazing venue if we don’t say so ourselves; check out the pictures below. (Imagine pitching up there).
We also have a new approach to mentoring, and we have 4 veteran mentors in residents, (yes, they’ve said they stick around to help for the whole weekend).
First you need to figure out how to get there,
Option 1 is driving, but we know thats not for everybody so we've put together a more comprehensive list.
From Dublin the Aircoach runs from Dublin every hour and can be booked on http://aircoach.ie/booking or from http://www.gobus.ie/. The train is always a great way to travel and can be booked from http://www.irishrail.ie/.
We’ve also created a list of places to stay and how far they are from the venue.
1. Oscars hostel- 15 minute walk http://oscarshostel.com
2. Bar Bru hostel - 8 minute walk http://www.bruhostel.com
3. Jurys Inn Cork – 5 minute walk https://www.jurysinns.com/hotels/cork
4. Clarion hotel - 2 minute walk http://www.clarionhotelcorkcity.com/mb/
5. River Lee hotel – 15 minute walk http://www.doylecollection.com/hotels/the-river-lee-hotel
Let us know if you have any other question and we'll be happy to help direct you in any way possible!
Startup Weekend Cork Crew