10 ideas to be pitched at the #SWDub Finals
This post originally appeared on blog.up.co
It's the final day at the November edition of Startup Weekend Dublin and the clock gets closer and closer to the 54-hour mark.
Starting from 15 ideas, teams have pivoted, rebranded, closed shop, joined forces and here are the final 10 to pitch at the #SWDub Finals.
10. Baffle is an on-line raffling platform, Done-Deal style.
9. Utripia wants to customize your perfect trip
8. Elected allows voters better learn and engage with politicians
7. Cajou connects home cooks with guests around a city
6. Behabit is a parenting aid to turn good behaviour into habits
5. Find Me helps you stay connected to your pet wirelessly
4. Cooler is all about real-time, geo-located, targeted promotions
3. Yes! Buddy Fitness is your motivation mate
2. Gift Me is a fun efficient way crowdfund presents that your friends will love
1. O! Seppe is an interactive, tailored, cost effective staff induction solution
All the best to all the teams pitching. Follow @SWDub for live updates from the finals and tweet us your favourite ideas using the hashtag #SWDub.