Techstars Startup Weekend Limerick
Friday, November 3 - 5, 2017
Friday, November 3 - 5, 2017
Event starts at 6:30 pm
Bank of Ireland
125 O'Connell St
Learn how to build a Start-up in 54 hours. No Talk, All Action. ( and great fun !)
Learn, Network, StartupIn just 54 hours, you will experience the highs, lows, fun, and pressure that make up life at a startup. As you learn how to create a real company, you'll meet the very best mentors, investors, cofounders, and sponsors who are ready to help you get started. Our community is here to help you — why not sign up for this event today? Any questions, please email the team at email@example.comFollow us on Twitter @SWLimerick & Facebook https://www.facebook.com/StartupWeekendLimerick/Techstars Startup WeekendWhat you get with your ticket:
- Access to the full weekend-long event
- Opportunity to pitch your idea on Friday night
- Access to specialist speakers
- Mentoring by all-stars from the travel and startup communities
- Tasty meals all weekend
- Collaboration with awesome innovation professionals from throughout Ireland
- All-star judge's panel led by startup and innovation leaders
- Membership in the Startup Weekend Community (>200K alumni)
- A process for taking any idea from concept to creation in a matter of days
- 6 months Appear.in premium account (worth €60+)
- Free .co domain (worth €30+)
- Free trial of Google Cloud Platform
- Startup Weekend Limerick swag
Startup Weekend is your chance to learn how to put your idea into action within a matter of days! Whether you are looking to...
- get introduced to the world of startups and entrepreneurship
- learn the process of going from concept to creation
- meet experienced, talented, and passionate entrepreneurs in Limerick, Ireland
- join or build an all-star team
- make meaningful connections and become part of a global community
- learn and practice new skills to take back to your job or beef up your resume
It doesn't matter what you do or where you come from, Startup Weekend Limerick is designed as an inclusive event and program that brings all sorts of people together including...
- aspiring & experienced entrepreneurs
- developers and other tech-related professionals
- designers of all types
- non-technical talent (i.e. business, sales, finance, legal, tourism etc.)
- students from universities and even schools
- professionals looking to switch careers or build new skills
- and passionate visionaries
- lifelong learners and travel/tourism industry professionals
If you have an idea for a startup, then great! We hope you pitch for the weekend. If you don't have an idea, that's quite alright! Come and spend the weekend, listen to the ideas being pitched, and see if something piques your interest! The weekend is all about learning about the startup ideation process and learning from each other. If you have more questions, check out the Startup Weekend First Timers FAQ!
Friday November 3rd
Saturday November 4th
Sunday November 5th
Coaches and Mentors
Event Sponsors, and Partners
The Techstars Startup Weekend Limerick team is grateful for the support of local community partners without whom this event would not be possible.
Learn how to become a sponsor here.
National Irish banking institution
Techstars Startup Weekend Limerick is 100% led by volunteer community leaders.
Learn how to get involved here
We haven't written any posts yet. Stay tuned!