Startup Weekend Rome
Friday, February 17 - 19, 2017
Friday, February 17 - 19, 2017
Event starts at 6:30 pm
John Cabot University
Via della Lungara, 233,
Startup Weekend Roma
The ticket price includes: 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches
1. The event will begin Friday Feb 17th and will end Sunday Feb 19th. Where does it take place? At John Cabot University right in the heart of Trastevere.
2. The goal of the event is to learn how to do business, learn to work together as a team with strangers, meet co-founders, co-workers, learn new skills...
3. We can only host a limited number of participants and you’ll be participating as individuals. You can purchase your ticket HERE
We recommend purchasing your ticket as soon as possible, and early birds will receive a discount.
4. The ticket includes food, beverages, stationery etc ... that will be offered to the participants, from the beginning to the end of the event.
5. We're able to offer all this thanks to local and national sponsors, sensitive to the issue of entrepreneurship and innovation.
6. The ideas are proposed by the participants themselves, who will vote on the best. Participants will work in teams of 5 to 8 people during the next two days.
7. It is not necessary to come up with an idea.
8. Those who do not show up with an idea are to vote for the ideas of others and will be able to choose which team they want to join.
9. A jury will evaluate the top 3 ideas which will be awarded with prizes that will help to further develop and support the teams.
Any questions? Write us at email@example.com
Friday February 17th
Saturday February 18th
Sunday February 19th
Coaches and Mentors
Paola de Santiago Haas
1st Prize Winner of PIAF European Marketing Contest.
2nd Prize Winner of StartupWeekend Rome November 2014, with Winkme.
Business Dev. Intern at TIM Wcap Rome, 2014-15 class.
Strategic Mentor at RED: innovative entrepreneurship master at la Sapienza.
Marketing & CRM Consultant at YourMusic srl: musical instrumental reseller in Rome.
Creativity guides me and stimulates me to explore new fields. This drive also brings me to write rap songs, skate, and play the drums. One of the coolest things I’ve done so far was hiking on the active volcano in Sicily called Stromboli and seeing the lava boil at its core.
Event Sponsors, and Partners
The Startup Weekend Rome team is grateful for the support of local community partners without whom this event would not be possible.
Learn how to become a sponsor here.
Techstars Startup Weekend Rome is 100% led by volunteer community leaders.
Learn how to get involved here
Previously he also co-founded Oblico, a location based networking app for events and conferences, a project that came out of a Startup Weekend, was part of the TechPeaks accelerator and received a grant from Telecom Italia. Currently he's creating awesome stuff as Product Manager at Telenav INC. Adrian is a lean startup fan and experienced in pitch training and public speaking. You can reach him anytime on FB. He has one of the biggest collections of Startup Weekend T-shirts.
We haven't written any posts yet. Stay tuned!