Startup Weekend Amsterdam
Friday, May 12 - 14, 2017
Friday, May 12 - 14, 2017
Event starts at 6:00 pm
Build a Business in Just a 54 Hours!
Have you ever seen a new product, app, or business and thought to yourself, "that was my idea a few years ago"? If you have, that means you did not have a process for taking that idea from concept to creation.
Startup Weekend is your chance to learn how to take any idea from concept to creation within a matter of days! Whether you are looking to...
- Get introduced to the world of startups and entrepreneurship
- Learn the process for going from concept to creation
- Meet experienced, talented, and passionate entrepreneurs
- Join or build an all-star team
- Learn and practice new skills to take back to your job or
- Take your own idea from concept to creation
It doesn't matter what you do or where you come from, Startup Weekend is designed as an inclusive event and program that brings all sorts of people together including...
- aspiring & experienced entrepreneurs
- developers and other tech-related professionals
- designers of all types
- non-technical talent (i.e. business, sales, finance, legal, etc.)
- students from colleges, universities, and even high schools
- professionals looking to switch careers or build new skills
- passionate visionaries
- and many more!
- Access to the full weekend-long event
- Opportunity to pitch your idea on Friday night @ Pitch Fire
- Mentoring by all-stars from the tech startup community
- Tasty meals all weekend
- Collaboration with awesome technical professionals
- All-star judges panel lead by startup leaders
- Membership in the Startup Weekend Community (>200K alumni)
- Awesome post event workshops
- A process for taking any idea from concept to creation in a matter of days, and
- Over 100 awesome new friends!
If you have an idea for a startup, then great! We hope you pitch for the weekend. If you don't have an idea, that's quite all right! Come and spend the weekend, listen to the ideas being pitched, and see if something strikes your interest! The weekend is all about learning about the startup ideation process and from your peers. If you have more questions, check out the Startup Weekend First Timers FAQ!
Come join us for a very special weekend!
- Will this event be in English or Dutch? English
Setup for Success Before/After Startup Weekend
Friday May 12th
Saturday May 13th
Sunday May 14th
Event Sponsors, and Partners
The Startup Weekend Amsterdam team is grateful for the support of local community partners without whom this event would not be possible.
Learn how to become a sponsor here.