Startup Weekend Amsterdam - Future Cities Edition
Friday, May 11 - 13, 2018
Friday, May 11 - 13, 2018
Event starts at 6:30 pm
Weteringschans 165 C
Friday, May 11, 2018 - Sunday, May 13, 2018
Share your ideas, join a team, iron out your business model, and build away! Techstars Startup Weekend is a unique event that creates a perfect environment for smart and active learners. In just 54 hours, 50 developers, designers, and business experts will come together to create startups from scratch and, guided by a pool of experts & mentors, learn about entrepreneurship in a hands-on and meaningful way.
Startup Weekend Amsterdam Future Cities is here to empower the community of (aspiring) entrepreneurs who are passionate about making a positive impact in the Amsterdam metropolitan area. This means we will be focusing on startup ideas that contribute to the improvement of the city and its surroundings, for example: integrating new technologies, ways of supporting social interaction, or creating a healthy environment for personal and professional lives.
Whether you would like to continue working on a startup or not, the ultimate goal of the event is to equip you with the powerful toolset to take any idea from the concept stage to the creation stage.
Come join us for a very special weekend!
Your ticket includes:
- Access to the full weekend-long event
- Tasty meals all weekend
- Opportunity to pitch your idea on Friday night
- Mentoring by experts from the tech startup community
- Collaboration with awesome technical professionals
- All-star judges panel lead by influencers and leaders in the industry
- Membership in the Startup Weekend Community (>200K alumni)
- Awesome post event workshops
- A process for taking any idea from concept to creation in a matter of days
- Over 100 awesome new friends!
Do I need to come with an idea?
If you have an idea for a startup, then great! We hope you pitch for the weekend. If you don’t have an idea, that’s all right too. Come and spend the weekend, listen to the ideas being pitched, and see if something strikes your interest! The weekend is all about learning about the startup ideation process and from your peers.
- Power cord
- Business cards
- Camera – take pictures and video!
- Optional: A second monitor, keyboard, etc…. set yourself up to be productive!
- Lots of creative energy
Friday May 11th
Saturday May 12th
Sunday May 13th
Coaches and Mentors
Event Sponsors, and Partners
The Startup Weekend Amsterdam - Future Cities Edition team is grateful for the support of local community partners without whom this event would not be possible.
Learn how to become a sponsor here.
Techstars Startup Weekend Amsterdam is 100% led by volunteer community leaders.
Learn how to get involved here
We haven't written any posts yet. Stay tuned!