Startup Weekend Zwolle 2018
Friday, November 23 - 25, 2018
Friday, November 23 - 25, 2018
Event starts at 6:00 pm
Your idea in 54 hours
Techstars Startup Weekend is the place to look for a team, create a prototype of your idea, validate your business idea, and receive feedback from experienced entrepreneurs, all in one weekend.
What do you need to bring?
Lots of energy! You'll pitch your own idea or listen to others, then vote on the most interesting ideas and form teams with diverse skill sets. You can come with friends, but you’ll get the full experience if you participate in separate teams. Remember, it’s all about the team.
Your idea should be something you have not previously worked on. The idea you pitch and the problem you set out to solve can span social, educational, financial, environmental, or other issues. Over the course of the weekend you'll be challenged to create a prototype of your MVP, or minimum viable product, that fits the needs of your target customer. You'll get feedback, iterate, and likely pivot your approach entirely! Important: You cannot have worked previously on your idea.
Techstars Startup Weekend is a full weekend long experience. Your ticket includes:
- 7 full (and delicious) meals over the course of the weekend
- Benefits and discounts from our global partners
- One-on-one time with amazing mentors
- A new network of developers, designers, and entrepreneurs eager, like you, to change the world.
- All the internet and coffee you can consume.
Watch the video below to see what you can expect, and if you’re feeling inspired click on the “Buy Ticket” button now!
Still have questions, feel free to reach us at “email@example.com”.
Don’t wait any longer and join the Techstars Startup Weekend movement!
No talk, all action!
Friday November 23rd
Saturday November 24th
Sunday November 25th
He has extensive experience in entrepreneurship and management in various industries. In recent years, he has been particularly successful in the expansion and sale of the company Homesafety.
Recently, Marc initiated the creation of social impact hub "Buitengoed de Herfte" where currently 7 social impact companies are situated.
Coaches and Mentors
- Eindverantwoordelijk Finance, IT en personeelszaken
- Optimaliseren automatisering
- Optimaliseren en implementeren financial en non-financial control tools
- Big Data (van data naar informatie t.b.v. strategie en sturing van het bedrijf)
- Eindverantwoordelijk voor de totstandkoming financiering t.b.v. eigen organisatie als ook de
Milou van Elburg
Innovation coach at Rabobank
Let's face the challenge and collaborate to solve it out.
As an educationist, I work with a mission to help young business professionals unleash their creative confidence.
Event Sponsors, and Partners
The Startup Weekend Zwolle 2018 team is grateful for the support of local community partners without whom this event would not be possible.
Learn how to become a sponsor here.
Techstars Startup Weekend Zwolle is 100% led by volunteer community leaders.
Learn how to get involved here
We haven't written any posts yet. Stay tuned!