If you want a discount…..
This post originally appeared on blog.up.co
Some people wait until the last minute to register their ticket. They hope that the event won’t sell out and that there will be some kind of sale or discounted price at the last minute.
That is not the case of Startup Weekend Oslo.
Entrepreneurship rewards those brave enough to take the risk and opportunities presented to them. At Startup Weekend Oslo we reward the brave and opportunistic few by giving a discount to those who purchase early. We call these the “earlybird” tickets that were on sale until September 1st.
If we were to offer last minute discounts, we would cause several problems:
- We'd upset those who already bought their tickets,
- we’d create a culture where everybody would wait until the last minute, which means we’d never be able to make the event happen,
- we’d end up making a bigger loss, and relying even more on sponsors.
So, if you’re waiting for that discount – don’t wait, buy your ticket now!
If you need a reminder, your ticket price of just NOK700 gets you:
- access to the event, and exciting venue
- 7 meals and drinks
- tea, coffee and soft drinks throughout the event
- access to our team of dedicated mentors
- meeting new people and make new friends
- learning new things by doing new thing
- get to work on your idea, or something equally awesome
- have an awful lot of fun!
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Buy your ticket right now!
We have therefore decided that the ticket price will change October 6th and have a Late Bird ticket sale. Late Bird ticket price is NOK850.