Business Angels Romania supports Startup Weekend Iasi
This post originally appeared on blog.up.co
Business Angels Romania wants to raise awareness and promote business angels investments as a great choice for start-ups. The community is a source of information and expertise which helps both investors and entrepreneurs to understand the market with the new developments and key trends and facilitates the access to relevant financing sources.
Business Angels Romania, a new community established in 2014, possesses: an investors club, with 20 active full-members, 38 viable start-up ideas and a few tens of associates.
More than that, Business Angels Romania is an EBAN member (The European Trade Association for Business Angels, Seed Funds and Early Stage Market Players) which has at the moment 141 members in 41 countries. The organization is international and nonprofit and gathers member organizations and individuals from Europe and beyond.
We support Startup Weekend entrepreneurs!
Business Angels is suitable for those who have a business idea, but don't have the necessary funds, enough know-how or they have too few contacts in their agenda. We offer:
- access to a large number of possible investors;
- free consulting to help you build the business idea and develop the business plan;
- legal advice for closing the partnership contract with the investor;
- consulting for finding the suitable European funding;
- consulting for implementing the project funded by a Business Angel.