Techstars Rakuten Accelerator: Building Innovative Services on Social Messaging Platforms
This post originally appeared on blog.up.co
Greetings startup founders!
Together with Rakuten, a global leader in internet services, Techstars will work with early-stage entrepreneurs who are advancing social messaging technologies, with a focus on the Viber application. This mentorship-driven accelerator will focus on disrupting and revolutionizing how businesses and consumers use messaging to conduct business and stay connected.
Through the intensive three month mentorship-driven program, the selected companies will gain exclusive access to Techstars’ global network of founders, mentors, investors, community leaders and expertise, as well as the expertise, network and opportunities provided by Rakuten and Viber.
Think your company fits the bill? We’d love to hear from you!
Over the next couple of months, the Techstars Rakuten Accelerator team will be visiting cities around the world, broadcasting a series of webinars, hosting virtual-office hours for teams and founders (in person hours in select locations), and hosting meetups to share insights on the Techstars approach.
We are interested in getting to know you no matter where you are in the world, so we have Virtual Office Hours available globally. Request a slot through the sign up form here, and we’ll be in touch with available times to book.
In Person Events
Let’s meet! Here are a few events where you’ll find us over the next few weeks (additional locations and dates to be added soon):
- Barcelona, Spain - 27 February @ Mobile World Congress - I’m interested
- Tallinn, Estonia - 1 March @ Techstars Meetup Tallinn - I’m interested
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - 2/3 March @ TQ - I’m interested
- Singapore – 7 March @ Echelon Top100 Qualifier SG – I’m interested
- Manila, Philippines - 15 March @ Echelon Top100 Qualifier Philippines - I’m interested
- Los Angeles, USA - 23 March - I’m interested
- San Francisco, USA - 26 March @ Galvanize - I’m interested
- London - 26 March @ Techstars Roadshow - I’m interested
- Tokyo, Japan - 28-29 March @ Slush Tokyo - I’m interested
- Seoul, S-Korea - 2 April @ TBC - I’m interested
- Hong Kong - 4 April @ TBC - I’m interested
Can’t meet us at any of the above locations, no worries! Sign up for virtual office hours here. Stay tuned for more information about upcoming webinars!
Want to learn more about the Rakuten Accelerator program? Join our webinars! Our program team together with Rakuten and Viber will answer all your questions during these two AMA sessions;