Pitch training takeaways
This post originally appeared on blog.up.co
[gallery gutterwidth="5" display="slider3bottomlinks" ids="23260,23259,23258,23261,23262,23263,23264,23266,23267"]
Thanks to all of you who came yesterday to the pre-event. The atmosphere was great and workful. Palo Stacho gave us helpful advices to pitch efficiently. He presented us two methods: the "6Ps" defined by Daniel Priestley and the "Intrigue method" by Sam Brown. Here are some takeaways from the evening:
- Show that there is a problem you want to solve
- Use simple words that you can easily remember
- Try to make an impact with an emotional touch
- Keep it short (on Friday, you will have only 60 seconds to convince the audience)
- Mention the type of skills that you need at the end (developer, designer, business)
- Practice, practice, practice!
Thanks again to Palo and our host from Evernote!
Best of luck for Friday!