Start Preparing Your Pitch!
This post originally appeared on blog.up.co
- Focus on the problem you want to solve
- Mention how you think the problem should be solved
- Talk about your secret sauce
- Tell us what you already know
- Showcase your winning personality
- Show up with an idea that does something meaningful
- Name your idea
Here’s how the Co-Directors of StartupWeekend.org think you should plan it out:
- 5 to 10 seconds: Who are you?
- 10 to 20 seconds: What's the problem your product/service solves?
- 10 to 20 seconds: What's your solution?
- 5 to 10 seconds: Who do you need on your team?
Now, with all of that advice – start preparing your pitch! I know that we’ll hear some great ones Friday, 21st of November!
If you still need advice on preparing your pitch, you want to run your pitch by someone before Friday night, or you just can’t figure out where your hamster got to feel free to email us at LancasterUniSW (at) Gmail (dot) com (or you can click the contact button on our home page).
Like our page on Facebook.
Follow @LancasterUniSW on Twitter.