Techstars London Applicants: What You Need to Know
This post originally appeared on blog.up.co
Hello startup founders, CEOs, CTOs, employees and contractors in Europe and abroad!
Techstars London is currently organising its fifth program that will start on the 20th of June. Our aim is to spread the word among startups, share the #givefirst values, and tell you more about Techstars’ approach to entrepreneurship.
In order to do that, we have organised the following webinars and Q&A sessions and are delighted to invite you to join us:
- February 9th, 18:00 GMT - Webinar #1 - Sign up here
- February 23rd, 18:00 GMT - Webinar #2 - Sign up here
- March 8th, 18:00 GMT - Webinar #3 - Sign up here
- March 9th, 18:30 GMT - Event at WeWork - Sign up here
- March 15th, 18:00 GMT – Webinar #4 – Sign up here
I will be hosting these 45 minute webinars and will cover what Techstars is, how the program works, what the value is for companies and founders, and present some of the Techstars London success stories. And, of course, some tips on how (not) to apply.
The summer program starts on the 20th of June with a Demo Day in September. The applications are open and you can apply online here.