Health Startup Weekend: Spotlight on Prizes
This post originally appeared on blog.up.co
Attendees of our May 15 event will all receive some valuable items: beyond the connections and education, there's food, swag, a free .CO domain, and cloud storage. Winning teams will receive some great prizes thanks to our partners in the local community:
- WBBA Core Membership for one year ($250 value) for the top team (all teams are eligible to receive consulting from the WBBA).
- One hour of IP legal advice from Foundry Law Group ($500 value) for the 3 top teams.
- One hour of small business consulting from Kenmore Business Incubator ($100 value) for the top 3 teams.
- Three hours of marketing and business development strategy from Avatar Group ($450 value) for the top 3 teams.
- Bothell Chamber of Commerce Membership for one year ($300 value) for the top 3 teams.
- 10 free hours at Startup Hall ($300 value) for each of the top 3 teams.
- Review of your business application to the Mercury Medical Technologies Incubator, under the Bothell Biomedical Device Manufacturing Innovation Partnership Zone. ($300 value) for all finalists.
- For the top team, 2 tickets to 8th Annual Washington State Biomedical Device Summit at UW Bothell in Sept. 24 this year, and one ticket for the 2nd place winner ($750 value).
These represent over $2700 in prize value to our top teams (and don't forget the intangible value of being featured by UP Global and entered into the Global Startup Battle).
Look forward to seeing you in Bothell for Health Startup Weekend on May 15th!