Techstars Startup Weekend Columbus
Friday, March 22 - 24, 2019
Friday, March 22 - 24, 2019
Event starts at 6:30 pm
Script Drop Inc
855 Grandview Ave
Ready to spring your ideas into action?
It all happens in one weekend, so bring lots of energy!
On the first night you'll pitch your own idea or listen to others, then vote on the most interesting ideas and form teams with diverse skill sets. You can come with friends, but you’ll get the full experience if you participate in separate teams. Remember, it’s all about the team.
Feel like you might not be totally prepared? Don’t worry, we all begin at the same starting point. This means your idea should be something you have not previously worked on. The idea you pitch and the problem you set out to solve can span social, educational, financial, environmental, or other issues.
It’s a full weekend of discovery, connection, and fast launch of ideas to businesses. Don’t wait, get your ticket today!
- Semi-Early Bird Tickets are available for a limited time! ($75 instead of the full price of $100)
- Looking to watch and not participate for the whole weekend? Pick up a Demo Day ticket to watch the final pitches on Sunday evening. This applies to Sunday only.
- A weekend-long event to build and launch a business concept with a collaborative team
- Space to work for the weekend at the beautiful new ScriptDrop office space
- Invaluable access to a community of entrepreneurs, mentors, and experts (even more coming soon!)
- Access to the top entrepreneur and tech talent serving as mentors throughout the weekend
- 3 dinners, 2 lunches, 2 breakfasts (We feed you good food!)
- An awesome t-shirt
- All the coffee, soda, energy drinks, and water you could ever need
- An amazing experience and chance to get a taste of the startup world
- And probably more
(psssst, students! - use promo code STUDENT for $50 tickets. Student Photo ID required on the day of event)
Still have questions, feel free to reach us at “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Friday March 22nd
Saturday March 23rd
Sunday March 24th
Coaches and Mentors
Jeff has many years of software development, IT strategy, and operations experience at Cardinal Health and specializes in the field of big data and analytics. At Fuse, Jeff was recently involved in the creation of cloud-based big data analytics platform leveraging learnings from building a 300-node big data platform and created a cloud-based, HIPAA compliant, analytics platform that is the basis for much of the clinical research in Fuse Labs today. Jeff also led a team in the creation of a scalable design for collecting real-time electronic medical records from clinical systems across the US for use in treatment research.
Event Sponsors, and Partners
The Techstars Startup Weekend Columbus team is grateful for the support of local community partners without whom this event would not be possible.
Learn how to become a sponsor here.
ScriptDrop provides prescription delivery by seamlessly connecting pharmacies to our network of couriers. We are the first medication delivery program that integrates directly into the pharmacist’s existing workflow—making the delivery process more efficient for the pharmacy and leading to a seamless delivery solution.
Techstars Startup Weekend Columbus is 100% led by volunteer community leaders.
Learn how to get involved here