Prize Packages for Winning Teams!
This post originally appeared on blog.up.co
#GLSW2017 supports the innovators, visionaries, dreamers, and trailblazers in our community. Whether it’s an app or new piece of unique hardware, a new service or a new product, this is where you can take your idea from #imaginary to #innovationIRL!
At the close of the weekend, teams present their startup and receive feedback from judges. The top 2 teams will receive a prize package of services to help them continue their momentum from the weekend.
Prize packages have been carefully curated to provide some of the services that a startup will need to hit the ground running.
The two top teams from startup weekend will each receive:
- A yearlong membership to MatchBOX Coworking Studio.
- A consultation with Thieme and Adair CPAs. Every startup needs help figuring out the financial side of the business. Thieme and Adair is donating 2 hours of time to getting you up to speed on the financial side of your startup.
- An entity formation package from Gutwein Law that includes counsel and prepared documents / required state filings to form your company.
- Membership to Greater Lafayette Commerce.
- Access to web building tool Creative TIM (https://www.creative-tim.com)
The top team will also receive these prizes in addition to those above:
- Consultation time with local venture capital firm Little Engine Ventures
- Software coding and design consultation with DelMar Software Development
- QuickBooks Company File Setup Consultation by CommonSense QuickBooks.
- Three hours of design work and consultation time with Bird Teeth
- Business Card printing from Instant Copy
We are so excited for our winning #GLSW2017 teams! Thanks to our sponsors for donating their time and expertise to helping these promising ventures take their business from #imaginary to #innovationIRL.
And here's where you can buy your ticket: glsw2017.eventbrite.com
See you at #GLSW2017!