Startup Ideas Bootcamps
This post originally appeared on blog.up.co
Do you have an idea for a startup that could use some refinement? Or do you want to be part of a startup, but don’t have a good startup idea?
In just three hours, Startup Ideas Bootcamp will help you come up with new ideas, improve your ideas, determine the next steps, and maybe even recruit potential co-founders. This intensive, collaborative and worthwhile workshop begins with a talk by a startup founder designed to cover the components of good and bad startup ideas. For example, is your market big enough, is there organic growth potential, is there a clear path to profitability? After the main talk, attendees can share their ideas with both experts and peers to receive constructive feedback.
Time is your most precious resource during Startup Weekend. You won’t have enough time for everything you want to do during the event. In only 54 hours you will build a new company and a new product with a new team. To get the most done in that 54 hours, you should prepare for that weekend marathon. Startup Ideas Bootcamp helps you prepare to be as effective as possible during Startup Weekend Green Bay.
I'm currently working to organize Startup Ideas Bootcamps in Appleton and Green Bay. To do these bootcamps, we need three or four things:
- 1. Venue host in Appleton (NWTC has already offered to host a Green Bay bootcamp)
- 2. Main speaker / serial entrepreneur (to talk about choosing and improving startup ideas)
- 3. Bootcamp participants (this means YOU!)
- 4. Sponsor for snacks (not required, but makes the bootcamp more fun for participants)
If you'd like me to help you organize bootcamps in other areas, we could do them in Oshkosh, Fond du Lac, Sturgeon Bay, Manitowoc and other northeast Wisconsin cities.
Here are three requests for you regarding Startup Ideas Bootcamp:
- 1. Bootcamp speaker or mentors: If you’re a serial entrepeneur or know a serial entrepreneur who might be a bootcamp speaker, please contact me at the email address below.
- 2. Bootcamp sponsor: If you’ll sponsor snacks for a bootcamp or know a sponsor, contact me.
- 3. Bootcamp co-organizer: If you want to help organize and put on a startup ideas bootcamp, contact me.