Startup Weekend NYC x Paris
Friday, June 17 - 19, 2016
Friday, June 17 - 19, 2016
Event starts at 11:30 am
43 West 23rd street
Startup Weekend NYC x Paris for a Transformational Weekend!
This event will be open to all ideas, projects, and sectors! What makes this unique is that two great cities have joined forces to bring you one special event.
This Startup Weekend is open to all, not only French profiles, the range and richness of profiles will allow this event to be magical! This event will be a general edition and held in English (in case there was any confusion).
Startup Weekend is your chance to learn how to take any idea from concept to creation within a matter of days! Whether you are looking to...
- get introduced to the world of startups and entrepreneurship,
- learn how the process for going from concept to creation,
- meet experienced, talented, and passionate entrepreneurs in NYC,
- join or build an all-star team,
- or take your own idea from concept to creation
It doesn't matter what you do or where you come from, Startup Weekend is designed as an inclusive event and program that brings all sorts of people together including...
- aspiring & experienced entrepreneurs,
- developers and other tech-related professionals,
- designers of all types,
- non-technical talent (i.e. business, sales, finance, legal, etc.)
- students from universities and even high schools,
- professionals looking to switch careers,
- passionate visionaries
For the $99 ticket you get :
- Access to the full weekend-long event
- Mentorship by the best entrepreneurs from the Techstars network and beyond!
- Access to the networking cocktail
- Work with awesome professionals
- High-end catering for 54h intense hours
- Unlimited coffee and tagadas candies
- Membership in the Startup Weekend Community (>200K alumni) #SWMafia
- The fluffy cloud you are going to live on for your new life
- 100 new awesome Facebook friends and thousands of tweets
- Lots of love by the awesome #SWNYC French + NYC Teams ♥
We love you guys ♥
About Rise New York: Rise New York is part of a global community of the world’s brightest thinkers and doers creating the future of financial technology. We listen, nurture and oxygenate through our international network of Rise spaces, and connect, co-create, and scale innovation, in partnership with Barclays. Rise New York also houses a world-class event space and is home to the U.S. cohort of the Barclays Accelerator, powered by Techstars.
Friday June 17th
Saturday June 18th
Sunday June 19th
Prior to joining Techstars, Jenny headed up a corporate venture and digital innovation group at BBC Worldwide where she made strategic investments and led business development deals.
She has also started several companies, most notably Switch-Mobile, a mobile VoIP company that was acquired in 2008. She began her career as a lawyer and also spent some time in banking at JP Morgan.
Coaches and Mentors
PodLegal, based out of startup-friendly Montreal, offers fixed-price services and continuous support to entrepeneurs developing innovative businesses with global reach. Visit www.podlegal.ca.
Event Sponsors, and Partners
The Startup Weekend NYC x Paris team is grateful for the support of local community partners without whom this event would not be possible.
Learn how to become a sponsor here.
Techstars Startup Weekend New York City is 100% led by volunteer community leaders.
Learn how to get involved here
We haven't written any posts yet. Stay tuned!