Sunday: Pitch Day!
This post originally appeared on blog.up.co
48 hours. 90 participants. 15 coaches. 10 brand new edtech startups. 5 judges.
But there's only 1 Pitch Day!
As we start today, teams are focused on finalizing and practicing their pitches. Teams will present 5-minute demos of their minimum viable products and showcase their blossoming companies.
Here's who'll pitch today:
- Math Infusion - A company that matches kids that need/want tutoring in mathematics with teachers that have expertise (materials aligned to CCSS).
- Village: it takes one - A company that brings curricular objectives to parents to increase student performance.
- PNEWT - A new kind of employment agency that matches high school students with local businesses to align with curricular goals. They prepare high school students for careers, and colleges.
- Precursor.IO - A company that connect teachers with subject matter experts and content in order to ensure that students are receiving the best lesson plans available.
- My Support Village -
- ExperiencEDU - A company that connects common core curriculum with materials from local businesses so students can align learning to specific professional outcomes.
- EduLaunch - The only educational crowdfunding platform where anyone can fuel our future.
- ClassScape - A company that brings education-based games into the classroom to tie into curricular goals.
- A Book & A Bite - A food truck that carries fresh food to food deserts. Will include instructional materials and an in-truck video screen to show/share educational content.
- aBay - We offer incentives for kids that achieve high grades.